For the Business Area Network Functions within Continental Engineering Services, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager for Embedded Software (m/f/diverse) as soon as possible.
With a service portfolio that includes development, product supply, integration, and consulting as well as core competencies and specialist engineering in driver assistance, interior electronic functions, driveline & electrification and brake systems, CES is the ideal engineering and production partner for solving technical challenges within the automotive and industrial sectors.
In this position you are responsible for the technical support and implementation of exciting development projects for customers in the start-up or OEM sector.
- Coordination of projects in the field of embedded software development for high-performance computers, gateways, and switches.
- Technical management and control of an international software project team
- Planning of the software development
- Definition of measures to ensure compliance with planning and communication interface with internal and external project participants
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. software development plan, software safety plan, software release documentation, status reports, etc.)
- Support of the overall project manager, deadline tracking, status meetings
- Completed degree in engineering, electrical engineering, IT, or a comparable field of study
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience in project management methods and tools
- Ability to formulate and visualize technical content concisely and comprehensibly
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Problem-solving ability, customer orientation and independent working methods
- Confident demeanor and good communication skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
What we offer
- Independent work and the freedom to try things out and develop solutions independently
- Varied and challenging projects, among others from the automotive premium segment
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of training and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility of mobile work
- A working atmosphere characterized by professional and personal recognition
- Well-equipped office space with free access to fruit and beverages as well as a company pension plan
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication and approachability
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with CES? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For more information about our location, see our image video below: Link.